Monday, March 8, 2010

Featured Reader: NARUTOSEGAHOKAGE


SPECIAL EDITION !!!

Featured Reader of the Week:

NARUTO SEGA HOKAGE

ANKO: MESSAGE TO ALL READERS-CONTRIBUTORS!

Before you begin reading the actual interview, BELOW is an EXCLUSIVE recorded event of my dear friend ZETSU-SAN attempting to interview NSH.

The location of this interview was @ NSH blog with only NSH himself and ZETSU-SAN and of course myself but in disguise. i.e in observation mode ;P

DUE TO the suffocating amount of mixed emotions and entertainment we received during the interview, i thought it would only be right to present you Naruto lovers with this special surprise and hope it brightens your day !!

Please note that the conversation was way way way way way way *u get my point* longer than the one shown below (no kidding!) therefore, i have selectively cut chunks out and split them into order of 4 Tries! XD

DATE: Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 5:18 AM
Commentary: ANKO

TAKE ONE:

Zetsu-san: id like to speak to you about featured reader for Naruto Manga and Spoilers blog
NarutoSegaHokage: what are you like Sora no Otoshimono?
Zetsu-san: No, NSH you dont understand
Zetsu-san: you dont ask the questions XD
Zetsu-san: you know on the blog - have you seen Ankos featured reader???
NarutoSegaHokage: Ok. you wait here
NarutoSegaHokage: Yes.I like Anko featured

(Anko: thanks NSH, but thats not what hes talking about!!! K)

Zetsu-san continued: well we want you to be on it!!!!
Zetsu-san: it would be NSH Featured

(Anko: NSH* not even listening, doing his own stuff..)

NarutoSegaHokage: http://media4.mangahelpers.com/download/manga-images/7b94d1dbf9f5b81980a3736d5e7f565c/4b479047/68757/30/30.png

NarutoSegaHokage: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

(Anko: patient Zetsu perserveres..)

Zetsu-san: but for that to happen, i need to get the info for your featured reader
Zetsu-san: NSH please no links
NarutoSegaHokage: No.. I did saw Anko in Naruto spoiler blog

(Anko: after failing to make NSH understand through the use of grammatically correct English, Zetsu-san commenced speaking in par(cel)- i mean. NSH tounge...)

Zetsu-san: good. YOU LIKE BE ON BLOG LIKE ANKO? (PATRONIZATION FTW!!!!!!!!!)

(Anko: loool nice.)

NSH Response: Pokemon D/P New Opening!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wx-XxSGsSk
Zetsu-san: thats nice, ive seen that. i watched it yesterday. anyway... NSH we speak about blog - NO YOUTUBE OR WEBSITES

TAKE TWO:

Zetsu-san: NSH, i dont want to talk about Pokemon now, i want to talk about NAruto featured reader
NarutoSegaHokage: My god! Ash really have Torterra and Infernape from evolution.
NarutoSegaHokage: you watch DP 158 yesterday?

(Anko: still going on about pokemon.........at this point theres steam cumin out my ears with zetsu restraining me from undisguising myself so that i could strangle NSH with a hose pipe!)

Zetsu-san continued: no i didnt i watched the opening anyway... can we talk about the featured reader now???
NarutoSegaHokage: I think Ash want to beat Berry and Paul.
NarutoSegaHokage: Ok.

(Anko: count down to zetsu’s patience eroding and head exploding .......5.............4.............3..........2............1.......BOOOOOM!! :@/#$%-)

Zetsu-san: NSH , ARE YOU READING MY COMMENTS?!!!!!

(Anko: hahahah finally pfft.--- Zetsu-san *half-crying/beggin mode*)

Zetsu-san: Please, Naruto Featured reader, ill let you lecture me about pokemon some other time :D
NarutoSegaHokage: Zetsu-san, you watch now!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG9Qk8HH4iA

NarutoSegaHokage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhlSbO-VLhE

(Anko:--- Zetsu tearing his hair out..)
Zetsu-san: NO!!!! ill watch later..... WE SPEAK ABOUT NARUTO FEATURED READER NOW!!!!!!

(Anko: a response which pyshically knocked zetsu of his chair)
NarutoSegaHokage: I'm going now. see ya..

(Anko: But then.......).

NarutoSegaHokage: OK! you know Kushina's alive?
Zetsu-san: WHAT!!!!!??????

(Anko: LMAO-ING OUT OF DISBELIEF..AND ZETSU-SAN FAIL)

Zetsu-san: no dont go

(ON HIS KNEES..)
Zetsu-san: please stay?

TAKE THREE:

Zetsu-san: IM GOING TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS
Zetsu-san: AND YOU'VE GOT TO ANSWER
Zetsu-san: TRUTHFULLY

(Anko:..thats it homey..your doing well..never give up..!!)

NarutoSegaHokage: NO MORE GIVE YOU ANSWER!!!!!! I'll talk you!!!!

(ANKO: ROFL)

Zetsu-san: NSH, IF YOU WANT TO BE ON FEATURED READER, I HAVE TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS
NarutoSegaHokage: Ok.. Zetsu-san, 30 x 15 = (Super Ultra Mega Facepalm)

(Anko: Zetsu in threatening mode!)

Zetsu-san: Look, im going ask you questions
Zetsu-san: youre going to answer

(Anko: gives up the menacing act..)

Zetsu-san: PLEASE, IF YOU DONT ANSWER I WILL CRY!!!!!!1

(Anko: secret revelation: zetsu-san started mentally crying during take 2..heehee.)

NarutoSegaHokage: 100 x 100 = 10,000

(Anko: Finally NSH woke up from his maths slash pokemon slash link smamming genjutsu..-)

NarutoSegaHokage: STOP CRYING!!!!!!!!!
Zetsu-san: OH MY GOD........

(Anko: --- Zetsu-san - having a nervous breakdown..)

Zetsu-san: I WILL CRY
Zetsu-san: IF YOU DONT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

(Anko: geez..give up already! I need anger management counselling here just by watching..)

NarutoSegaHokage: HAHAH!!!! you start crying like baby!
Zetsu-san: yeah..... im really crying...so much.....my room is flooded -_-'

Zetsu-san: NSH, FIRST QUESTION
NarutoSegaHokage: Zetsu-san, I'll talk you. I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND! i like you!
Zetsu-san: DO YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED READER?
Zetsu-san: ok, so were friends right??? so since you r my friend, you should answer my questions
NarutoSegaHokage: I'll give you .... I don't know..
NarutoSegaHokage: I know math is very hard.

(Anko: this dudes on crack O_O ..manically searching for his address)

Zetsu-san: *FACEPALM*
Zetsu-san: OK READY FOR FIRST QUESTION?

TAKE FOUR:

NEW BEGINNING..FINALLY..WOULD FATE EVENTUALLY RECONCILE ZETSU-SAN AND NSH TOGETHER FOR THE INTERVIEW???

FIRST QUESTION:
Zetsu-san: IF YOU WERE IN THE NARUTO SERIES WHICH VILLAGE WOULD YOU BE FROM?

*ANTICIPATION*

NarutoSegaHokage: I'm sorry. I'm going now. see ya. you begin watch it.

(ANKO: LOl??? O – M – G ! *TRASHES THE ENTIRE ROOM UP*)

Zetsu-san: -_-

*RECIEVED TOO MUCH MENTAL AND PYSHCOLOGICAL TORTURE/DAMAGE THAT HE STOPPED TALKING FOR AN EXCRUCIATING AMOUNT OF TIME..*

CONCLUSION: BIG FAT EPIC FAIL

And heres the proper interview below (YES NSH BEHAVED HIMSELF WHEN I ASKED HIM THE Q'S *SHANNNN-NNAAARAAA! HELL YEAH!! ;)))))))

REAL NAME: Charles M. Smith
AGE: 16 (my birth at Oct. 16, 1993)
LOCATION: Natchez, Mississippi, USA

Interviewee + commentary: ANKO

Describe yourself? And you have friends? (second part added by NSH himself lol)
My name is Charles M. Smith, you known my online name is NarutoSegaHokage, but they called me NSH. I have friends, State of Naruto (best), Naruto Addict, Zetsu-san (great), Icon, Evil Snake (girlfriend), Anko, Evil Clown, Sensei-Q, and Numinous.

Anko: Lmao @ E.S = girlfriend ..haaaw the truth is out???! :O (mental note: mention this on E.S interview hehe)

Anyways, what are your hobbies?
I enjoy playing/watching Bowling River and football, I like read manga, watch anime, playing on Wii and Xbox 360.

(Anko's thoughts*) O-M-G *shock!* he didn’t mention POKEMON! O_o

Soo, what do you like about this anime Naruto ?
I enjoy watched Naruto Shippuden at YouTube, ZOMG Anime, and Dinsey XD.

Anko: ......you haven’t answered my Ques-...er nevermind *sighs*

More importantly, who is your favourite character and why?
I like Naruto, Kakashi, Minato, Pain, and Madara (Naruto is my favourite first character)

What do you think will happen between Naruto and Sasuke?
Hmm. Naruto and Sasuke is friend or foe. I wait can’t Kyubi Naruto with Sage Mode vs MS Sasuke (Shippuden). FUCK SASUKE IS DICK HEAD! *NSH eyes on fire – Rock Lee style*

Anko: *gulps* shrinks – uh okay..hehe wavering laughter..*

What is your favourite Jutsu? (just name one)
Rasengan, Gaint Rasengan, Rasenshurken, Dragon God Rasengan (in Naruto Shippuden Ryujinki), Chidori, and Kirin

Anko: (mentally continuing list)...”medium rasengan, round rasengan, square rasengan, chidori i.e raikiri, kirin, lightning bolt...” im sure i said mention one?-_-

Moving on..*sly smile* do you like Hinata?
What? HELL NO! I no like, i hate she shy and NaruHina fan! I love NaruSaku fan!

Anko: *ouch* thats like a kick in the bal- i meant female part for me NSH.. I like hinata !*take a deeeep breath Anko slowllllyyy -whooOoShHh! ---“

Change of subject! Which fight/battle did you like best in Naruto?
I enjoy Naruto vs Sasuke, Sasuke vs Itachi, Four Tailed Fox Naruto vs Orochimaru,

(Anko at this point) - smile disappearing to a -- K

NSH Continued: ...Jiraiya vs Pain, Sasuke vs Bee,

(Anko goes to make cappuccino..comes back)

NSH Continued: ...Naruto vs Pain and Sasuke vs Raikage.

Do you think Kushina (Naruto’s Mother) is alive?
I think Kushina alive in anywhere

Anko: Right..

So what happened to her?
Kushina ?
Anko: Ye...
NSH: I see. Kishi say "Kushina is alive" in his interview. I don't know.
Anko: oh. *blank*

And what do you think of Anko ?*threatening tone+smile*
Ooh Yeah. I like Anko did touch Naruto in first season end.
Anko: *exaggerated fall off desk..* wth ?! O_o Has my Q. Even been answered? :S

And the Question we’v (not mentioning any names..*coughs* LITERALLY*) all been waiting fooorrr!!! :DDDDDDDDD

What do you think of Hentai Anime?
YEAHH I love Rosario+Vampire and To Love-Ru is ECCHI anime, but not hentai!

[Anko’s glossary*] Ecchi = nudity, perverse../Hentai = Mother of Ecchi’s..

(Anko clearly remembering NSH saying he likes BOOOBIES?! :|) reference: see blog. Not into hentai eh? LOL okay *whistles*

Should naruto be with Sakura?
Yessss!! I'm biggest NaruSaku fan. Dear Kishi... I want to see Naruto WILL MARRY Sakura...!

Anko: looooool

I haven’t seen you on cbox for awhile..(not that iv been on it myself :|) what have you been upto?
I'm so sorry! I got a new games when I'll talk everyone later.
Anko: Ah games..State mentioned something like that...

Do you have any pictures you’d like to share with us?
LOL. I put pic in cbox and
*NSH promoting himself alert* --- my blog (lol)

I like Naruto Sage Mode pic:
Finally, tell me something funny or a secret? :D
LOL. I say "HELL YES", "HELL NO", "F*CK SEEPE IS DICKHEAD", "F*CK SASUKE IS B*TCH", "I LOVE ECCHI ANIME!"

Anko: lol? Okay den?! .........So what about the secret..

NSH: Im funny and crazy

Anko: O_O .........................*gives up* u win ! NSH = Legend

Well thank u ever so much Mr. Naruto Sekga Hokage-pokemon – sakura- marry- naruto- lover-chi !!!! J it was a pleasure being able to interview you after countless tiring, yet hilarious and frustrating attempts by Mr.carnivore aka (Zetsu) and the BOSS! aka (NA) XD .. Neverthelessssss! we still love you :P


HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS SPECIAL EDITION + INTERVIEW! PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ, COMMENT, SUPPORT AND CONTRIBUTE TO THIS SITE. THANK YOUUUU! ★ANKO ★ (NA’s Side-Kick) ;D

.