Friday, March 26, 2010

Bleach 398 Raw Spoilers and Prediction


Hey Guys! Share your predictions,
email at:
naruto.addicts@gmail.com

Bleach 398
CLICK Images to Enlarge













Status: CONFIRMED SPOILERS
by: Nja - 2Ch - BA
Translation:
Ichigo is troubled by what Aizen was going to tell him about being "a shinigami and a..."
Isshin head butts Ichigo and he goes flying.

He hits Isshin back and them Isshin(?) says something like, "So you were able to recover."
And then I don't remember how it happened, but Isshin attacks Aizen and Aizen is blown away.
Ichigo swings his sword at Gin.

Gins says, "Its been a long time," then suddenly

The end.

Oh year, I remember.
After Ichigo is blown away Isshin goes after him and disappears.
Aizen: "All traces of him have disappeared?"

Then Ichimaru appears behind him wonders if he help out.
They're conversing about how Gin joining in wouldn't make a difference when Isshin and Ichigo attack.
____________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Daniel

Bleach 398: Suppression

Aizen- Oh? Long time no see... Isshin Kurosaki! (Isshin takes stance)
(Ichigo is seen in the back making symobls with his hands)
Aizen - Always butting in on other peoples conversations, thats quite rude of you (gets cut off by Isshin)
Isshin- And you, where has your phylsophical ranting got you? If you did less babbling
maybe your hollow would do more winning. (prepares to engage him, meanwhile ichigo is still trying to get attention)
(BAM! Ichigo kicks his father in the face)
Ichigo- YOU OLD FART!! Acting all cool while IGNORING ME COMPLETLY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?
AND THAT OUTFIT?(Isshins face is seen mildly swollen)
Isshin- (rubbing his face) heh... puberty ends so quickly doesn't it... Aizen. (looks at Aizen squarely) Much time has passed
eh?
Ichigo- (all angry prepeares to strike his father again) WHY YOU!!
(Cover Page)
B
l 3
E 9
8
C
h
Suppression!

read and posted only at http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com

Aizen- Well then, thanks for saving me the time of having to find you...
Ichigo- What!? What are you talking about?
Isshin- Ichigo... Listen. There are alot of things that need explaining... but now is not
exactly the best time.
Aizen- Always in a hurry Isshin, that was your main weakness, and in your rush to prevent me from acquiring what i need,
you have inevitably handed over exactly what i was looking for. You see, Ichigo, in order to make the key a tremendous
amount of spiritual energy is needed; however, energy alone is not capable of creating the key, one must have the plans
to the key itself. Attacking karakura town could indeed provide me with the spiritual energy necessary; however, the energy
alone would not give me the key. Thus I used you as bait to provide me with those plans; after all, your father wouldn't
let you die without intervening first. but in doing so he has already handed me what i came looking for in the first place...
Ichigo- What is he talking about!!?
Isshin- Ichigo, you think your powers as a shinigami came out of your own soul?.. Did you really believe you were born with them?
A humans soul is incapable of manifesting such powers by itself... the training received by Shinigamis is a process
cultivated over hundreds of years; one cannot obtain such powers without the proper training; however, the great families
amongst soul society are known for their extensive reiatsu, aren't they? How do they achieve such levels faster than the rest?
The powers of a Shinigami are transferred from parent to child. A piece of that persons soul is transffered in the process.
While not always inately visible to the person, certain events can trigger these latent abilities. Even more than that,
the abilities which i tried to seal within you were simply to great, and the using of a shinigamis' sword only hastened
the opening of the seal which was placed to prevent this.
Aizen- Did you ever wonder why so many hollow wander karakura and not other places in the world? Why they would congregate so
vastly in this small region, and not move to other highly populated areas around the globe?
Ichigo- YOU YOURSELF KNOW THE ANSWER! ITS BECAUSE OF THE LARGE AMOUNT OF SPIRIT PARTICLE DENSITY IN THIS AREA! AND BECACUSE YOU
SEND THEM HERE!
Aizen- That is right... and wrong at the same time. Surely you remember the death of your mother.
Aizen- Did you ever wonder why the hollow took your mother? What did your mother have that was worth hunting the streets of
karakura looking for her? The answer is simple, YOU! (points at Ichigo) AND IT IS YOU THAT LEAD ME TO FIND YOUR FATHER!
isshin- Saying that your mother was attacked by a hollow isn't in its entirety correct, the one who was attacked was you... I
managed to arrive to rescue you in time, however, for your mother it was already to late. She died protecting you.
(Ichigo is seen holding back tears)
[in ichigos mind]
Ichigos hollow- Whats wrong? I am not going to have to pull you out of this fight as well, am I? I could fight to supress you
with my more refined combat skills, however this would weaken both of our reiatsu.
OI, you dieing on me wouldn't be preety, you know? so this once I will grant you my full power. It was fun being in control when
you were unconcious with uluquiorra... hahha... maybe this time i can have a chance again as well.
Aizen- And now the bearer of the keys seal, and the greatest source of energy in all the world stand before me. It appears
all the cards are on the table... i think it is time that i showed my full hand.
Isshin- Oh, you don't wanna play with me, Aizen? or are you acknowledging the seal bearers ability so quickly?
Aizen- Your abilities... I can acknoledge over that old decrepit man behind you; however, your skill? I wonder
just how much longer [takes stance] you can remain standing in my reiatsu, "Kyōka Suigetsu!", after so many years of lost
practice! "kanzen saimin"!!

This is a PREDICTION - NOT A SPOILER

Ichigo- [looking down at the ground with his hand over his face] Aizen, You said my power was comparatively weaker than it should have been
in order to defeat Uluqiourra. You know, when i fought with Kuchiki Byakuya my hollow showed my clear lack of control over his and
my own powers and extended my abilities by combining his... of course he was trying to take control of me.
ichigo- [puts on mask slowly]however, in my unconsious state after being dealt a near death blow by uluqiourra my hollow gained
control of my body, and without anything to hold it back from gaining full control, he killed uluquiorra with relative ease.
[with grim voice] Aizen, the ability to control one's hollow is not based on a state of mind, but a balance of reiatsu. If
my hollow overpowers my reiatsu, then i cannot contain him anymore, and complete depletion will cause him to unleash.
But my hollow and me both share 1 common goal, survival. The whole instinct of a hollow is the want to exist. Each hollows'
ability reflects its fear of death, and their goal, the will to live. And this goal,
which is shared amongst us both is what i now realize amplifies my power so tremendously. Yet it is this power that also
lessens my time in combat, because controling its reiatsu is not only commanding its power, but surpressing its will.
But now that we both want you dead more than we want control over my body...

ichigo and hollow- [two distint voices coming from ichigo] WE CAN FOCUS SOLEY ON OUR NEED TO DESTROY YOU!!

hollow: [high pitched laugh]ha ha ha
[dual voices simultaneously, Ichigo's mask begins to extend further]
Hollow: Disintegrate all existence, "DEGENERACIÓN"!! [DEGENERATION]
ichigo: "BAN - KAI! TENSA ZANGETSU"

[ichigo is seen in his second form]

ICHIGO HOLLOW WILLINGlY JOINS HIS RELEASE TO ICHIGO'S BANKAI!!!
What could possibly be aizen's trump card now?

NEXT EPISODE

ILLUSION OF CONTROL
_____________________________________________________________

Status: PREDICTION
by: apri need prius

Bleach 398: True Identity

issin: you said to much Aizen

Aizen: finally you come isshin Kurosaki ...

Aizen: why don't you let me tell ichigo about the true??

ichigo: dad .. what is the purpose of it ...??

ichigo: who am I ?? and why are you dressed like that ..??

read and posted only at http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com

Aizen: the truth your father is a shinigami,, do you think the power of shinigami that you have come from where..???, and one more about you ....

issin: You've said too much ... let me tel him, my self

ichigo attacked issin ..

ichigo; dad, you know ..??? your wife die by hollow, and you are a shinigami, why you don't help her..???

ichigo; what kind of father are you ,,,,???


Aizen: he can't co it ichigo, after marrying the mother he lost the shinigami power because other forces sealed

Aizen: don't you know..?? where your strength comes ..??? you are different from the other shinigami,, what you do not realize that when you first power in the form of konpaku
is not of the power shinigami,,, don't you understand that your tru power come???

ichigo: ... ...

issin: stop ... don't talk more than this

Aizen: yeah,,, your mother is hollow .. and your father shinigami,,, that's why you have
special power of shinigami and hollow

issin: youuu ...

Aizen: let him know the fact ...

ichogo: dad,,, what is the purpose of all

ichigo shocked
___________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Woo

Bleach 398

Isshin - That's enough Aizen. Ichigo you make me so proud to be your father but for now let me take care of this.
Aizen – I have no intention of fighting either one of you. I merely wish to tell the boy who and what he is really for.

Isshin – I understand but you are lying. Only I am permitted to tell him. It is the duty of a father.
Aizen – But when? What we see before us is a lost little child, from the day he saw his first ghost, the day he saw the Grand Fisher, the day he met Rukia and that hollow.

Aizen – He needs to know what he really is. Shall I tell him?

Ichigo – GETSUGA TENSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read and posted only at http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com

Isshin – You are the perfect son a prince can wish for.
Ichigo – Prince? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?
Aizen – Yes Isshin what are you talking about (very monotonic)?

Isshin – I fell in love with a human who can see ghosts. It was when the gate ways between my home, and the sereitei opens up. The bridge to the human world can be accessed from there.

Isshin – I saw her walking down the streets, only to be attacked by a hollow. I intervened, I made contact with her. And from then one we fell in love.
Ichigo – But how does that make you a prince!? And who was this woman?
Aizen – Boy... respect your elders, when they are telling stories of their lives.
Ichigo – tsk Aizen....
Isshin – both of you shut up.

Isshin – My father is the King of Soul Society. He forbade me from loving a commoner. She was really a shinigami. She was Masaki Kukaku. I wanted to be with her so I requested the help of my friend and close companion Kisuke Urahara.

Isshin – Tsk Kisuke knew I would be needing one. So he made me a gigai. And so I hid my powers and we made a family together.

Ichigo – What... So I am a full born shinigami?

Isshin – Ichigo from the moment you were born, you possessed tremendou riatsu. More so than me and my father.
(Flashback)
Masaki – Isshin, our son is beautiful but his power is too great, if it were completely exposed as it is now. We will be fighting more and more hollows everyday.

Isshin – Masaki, no don't tell me you will be performing the lost kido technique of sealing.
Masaki – yes. It has been pass down to the strongest of my family through the generations. It has been passed to me.
Isshin – IF YOU USE IT YOU WILL NO LONGER POSSESS YOUR SHINIGAMI POWERS!
Masaki – My love. I can't let my son and you fight hollows everyday.

This is a PREDICTION -- NOT A SPOILER

(Present)
Isshin – Masaki used the technique to bury your full powers at the cost of her own. But as you grew the seal began to weaken. When you borrowed that girls power you broke the tertiary seal. When you obtained your true powers you broke the secondary seal. Now Aizen intends to use the hyogoukyo to break the final seal and extract your powers and absorb it into him.

Ichigo – This can't be real! This is a lie!
Isshin – No matter if you believe me or not. I won't let Aizen take away another part of Masaki from me.
He gets into his stance preparing to fight.

Aizen – So you've known about my motives have you. But in your current state you will not be much of a challenge. These borrowed powers of yours are far inferior.

Isshin – it's true this isn't my full strength but i will protect me son.
Ichigo – YOU STUPID FOOL THIS IS MY FIGHT NOW. YOU JUST SIT BACK AND LET ME FIGHT HIM.
Aizen – like I said. I have no intention of fighting either one of you. I just wanted to talk.
Aizen attempted to strike Isshin but Ichigo parried the attack kicking his father back.
Ichigo – I'm your opponent.

Chapter ends with ichigo's mother in his mind. His new resolve. Honor his mother, father and those around him.
___________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: suxubme

Bleach 398: Father and Son

aizen: long time no see, shiba?
isshin: tsk...
ichigo: Dad?
isshin: I'm taking over here... you might want to help me if you want...
ichigo: what the hell!!! you are a shinigami?!? how? no... when did you???
isshin: for a long time...
ichigo: and you didn't even bother saving mom!!! what kind of husband are you?!? no... what kind of father are you?!? because of you, you had the power before... but because of you... mom died, and yuzu and karin are...
isshin: i don't care what you say... i have my reasons... you don't know everything that we know... you have no idea... but let's move on for a little bit and fight this f**ker before i explain everything...
aizen: sorry to ruin your family reunion then...
isshin: you already did...
aizen: shiba... a clan of importance smother into a pile of ash... just because of something so simple as love, you got disowned by SS...
ichigo: shiba??? you mean kukkaku and ganju shiba?!?
aizen: tell the truth to your children... afraid, are you not?
isshin: i'm not... not all truths are helpful to anyone... you know that, it always cause pain...there's no way getting round the bush then... Chigetsu!!!
aizen: argh... what power?!? you're one strong guy... former kenpachi...
isshin: i've recovered all my powers just for you... just to get back at you...
____________________________________________________________
Bleach 398, Bleach 398 Raw, Bleach 398 Spoilers, Bleach 398 Confirmed Spoilers, Bleach 398 Raw Pics, Bleach 398 English, Bleach 398 Onemanga, Bleach 398 Mangahelpers, Bleach 398 Bleachasylum, Naruto 489, One Piece 580