Friday, July 31, 2009

The Special One Prediction - Naruto 459

NARUTO Spoilers and Manga (by: Naruto Addict) is the only weblog given consent by The Special One to re-post all his writings and predictions.

Naruto Chapter 459: The Final Agreement
by: The Special One

(The Room is in uproar with the comming decision of the Lord of the Iron.)

"Konoha! This damn meeting came about because of Konoha's Hokage was weak-kneed and listened to the helplessness of a pathetic child. Now that missing-nin kidnapped my brother, the real chance we had against Akatuski. I don't trust you or your damned Host," yelled Raikage.

"Although, I hate to agree with Raikage for once, how do we know Konoha's host is up for the challenge. From what I was told, he's only a kid and no kid could have the potential to master a monstrocity such as the Kyuubi," said Tsuchikage.

read more predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

"Hey Gaara. Isn't that Naruto kid the host their talking about," asked Kankuro. "Yeah, I remember Gaara saying Akatuski was after him to," said Temari. "Naruto huh. I think he has what it takes," said Gaara. "I don't think that will convince them though," said Kankuro.

"You guys know of this host," asked Mizukage. "Yes. He helped save me from Akatuski. He also stopped me from going on a rampage three years ago. I have faith in his ability," said Gaara. "I'm not trusting the words of a child, one who fell victim to his own bijuu," said Tsuchikage.

"Naruto. You don't mean that pathetic excuse for a shinobi that sobbed like a wimp. That kid doesn't have what it takes to be a shinobi," said Raikage.

"You've met Uzumaki Naruto," said Danzou. "Yeah, that punk approached me and tried to convince me in forgiving Uchiha Sasuke," said Raikage. "So, Sai failed me. Anyway, he was only acting that way because of Sasuke. After all, they were very close. If his opponent is Akatuski, I have faith in his ability," said Danzou.

"How, give me proof said," Raikage. "Uzumaki Naruto has grown into a fine shinobi under the training of Hatake Kakashi and the Sannin, the Legendary Toad Sage Jiraiya," said Danzou. "Jiraiya he's dead, I heard Akatuski got em," said Raikage. "Another legend bites the dust. First it was Orochimaru," said Tsuchikage.

read more predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

"That was from Uchiha Sasuke, he wasn't part of Akatuski than from my sources," said Danzou. "It seems Sasuke has become dark and followed the course that darkened his eyes," said Gaara.

"Jiraiya lost his life to Madara's most trusted man, Pain. A man that carried the legendary dojutsu, Rinnegan," said Danzou. "A bloodline such as that actually exists. Makes for an interesting specimen. It is no wonder that even the great Jiraiya died," said Raikage.

"Pain was undefeated. We, Root, studied his movements and Akatuski for years. No one was able to defeat him. Except for Naruto," said Danzou.

"WHAT," yelled Raikage. "Impossible, against the Legendary dojutsu that shaped shinobi techniques," said Tsuchikage. "Naruto. How strong have you gotten," said Gaara. "This kid must be no joke to defeat something like that," said Mizukage.

"He has become a Sage just like Jiraiya and is without of a doubt a hero in our village. When Pain came to our village, he reduced it to rubble, but he alone toppled Pain and with that strength, I believe we can put an end to Akatuski. He transformed into the 8 tails, but managed to reverse back. Whether that had something to do with his seal is unknown, but surely Kakashi and Yamato an inheirtor of the 1st Hokage's genes are able to work something out so we can control Naruto. He is also the son of the feared Yellowflash," said Danzou.

read more predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

(Tsuchikage punches the table as well.)

"You don't mean THE YELLOW FLASH OF KONOHA," said Tsuchikage. "The very same. The same man that reduced your troops into mush during the 3rd shinobi war. He was the former 4th Hokage and he sealed the 9 tails within his son to face Madara. It seems he saw things our way," said Danzou.

"Namikaze Minato . Even I've heared of him," said Raikage.

"It seems the Hokage has caught everyone's attention. We will aid as much as you can. We strike in two years time. Use that to gather your forces.. From what I've heard, Akatuski has military strength that rivals multiple nations. Over the years of disarmament, they've been getting stronger, but with the time we have, and the aid of the 5 great nations, 2 years will be enough. It has been several years over a decade since the last shinobi war since Madara has been gathering men, but like I said earlier, we have 5 nations. We can divide the time amongst us appropriately. My samurai will also be preparing for the battle," said," Mifune.

"Hmm. TO think I'd be relying on those Konoha fools again. Hmph, makes me sick to my stomach," said Raikage.

read more predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

(Danzou thinks in his head.)

"Finally the time has arised. Konoha will rise again as the most prestigious nation. And we have a long grueling war for Konoha to gain experience in. Naruto, you will play out your allotted part," said Danzou.

(Zetsu's face pulls back in.)

(Switch Scene to Falcon.)

"So basically that's what is going down," said Light Zetsu. "Damn. Akatuski is sure getting to be a hot place. I don't know if I want to stick around longer," said Suigetsu. "What should we do Sasuke? Should we wait out the two years or strike soon. If Madara is a strong as they say, we could put up a chance a strike Danzou during the conflict," said Karin.

"It is up to you Sasuke," said Juugo. "I'll wait out the two years. If Madara is as strong as they say and his army is so massive. Destroying Danzou and Konoha may go hand in hand," said Sasuke.

"This Naruto guy sounds like the real deal. We'll need time to prepare definately," said Suigetsu. "Hmm. He's just an obstancle in my way. I'll cross him as I did Orochimaru," said Sasuke.

Next Chapter: The preparations for War on Akatuski. How will Naruto respond to this?