Thursday, July 23, 2009

Freakout Prediction - Naruto 458

NARUTO Spoilers and Manga (by: Naruto Addict) is the only weblog given consent by Freakout to re-post his writings and predictions.

Naruto 458 Prediction
by: Freakout

Chapter starts with scene in the summit room. Mifune is about to step back and take his own seat to officially open the summit. Soon after he sit down a Samurai steps behind him and whispers:

Samurai: Chief, I have a message for you.

Mifune is surprised but continues with the meeting opening: Kages of the Shinobi countries please start your discussion. Because the Raikage requested this one and I just heard about some business I urgent have to take care of I recommend he begins with the issues.

The Raikage accepted and the others nod. Mifune turns to ask what he meant.

Mifune: So it must be really important if you disrupt this meeting, so what is it?

Samurai: We have uninvited visitors in this room.

Mifune is shocked and nearly yelled but could hold back.

Mifune: WHAT!!!? How could someone sneak in here?

Samurai: We have no clue, it must be a high or rather four high skilled Shinobi and I mean really high skilled, above Kage level I could imagine. We just noticed them. What shall we do now?

Read other predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

Mifune: Of course we should take care of it immediately but I don’t want to disrupt this meeting so harsh. We don’t now what they plan, the may even be from Akatsuki. Gather all guards here and post them at the entrance so they soon can interrupt if something happens and form search troops to assure no more problems occur.

Samurai: As you wish

The Kages are already debating while that.

Raikage: My following Kages, I called for this meeting because I don’t want to sit down and wait for Akatsukis move any longer. I want to exchange all data the different village has now. Then I want to work out a plan to land the final blow against Akatsuki. Not so long ago my brother the eight tails was abducted by them and according to the information we could acquire so far they collect them one after another, following the number of their tails which would mean they already got all, up to eight tails, which brings Konoha in whom posse the nine tails and probably be the next target.

Danzou: This is a matter we should not take to serious. Not so long ago the leader of Akatsuki a Shinobi from the Hidden Rain already visited us. Despite he destroyed the whole village none of our Shinobis were killed and our host, the nine tails defeated him. Since their leader is down the probably will fall apart soon.

Read other predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

Tsuchikage: You have a point here but this only applies if no one else pulls the strings behind them or the remaining still follow their goals. Further none of the dead bodies of the Akatsukies were ever found so we cannot confirm the thread of them is banned. It is pretty possible they found substitutes as well. There are plenty of high rank criminals out there us, the village were so far unable to locate. If only the nine tails remains they surely won’t give up just now and concentrate on the capture of the Kyuubi.

Mizukage: Right now they have the power of eight Bijuus at their service and if they release them we will have a hard time pushing them back. If we don’t cooperate we are lost.

Gaara: I must agree with her in this point. I also am pretty sure we only have to deal with three remaining Akatsuki.

Raikage: No, the Akatsukis who abducted my brother were in a group of four and their leader was Uchiha Sasuke, so even if the other three were the normal Akatsukis Uchiha Sasuke is to be added as well. He took place of his older brother in Akatsuki because Konoha didn’t deal with him before he joined Akatsuki so I blame him and the Konoha leadership for this event.

Danzou: I refuse to take this. This was the foolishness of the Third Hokages teaching and the weakness of Tsunades mind to be unable to act. The Uchiha kid only was free to act because Tsunade wouldn’t declare him as a criminal yet, despite leaving the village for Orochimaru.

Read other predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

The other Kages become clairaudient especially Gaara and the Mizukage seem in shock…

Mizukage: By the way, where is Tsunade, shouldn’t she be the current Hokage of Konoha?

Tsuchikage (strange smiling): Yeah, right, I didn’t notice it till now. I also was looking forward to see her again…

Danzou: During the Akatsuki attack she fell victim and currently is unconscious and our Damiyo asset me as the new Hokage.

Somewhere near the meeting place Naruto and co sit around a Campfire.

Tenzou: So Naruto, what do you intend to do now?

Naruto: I don’t know, I really have no clue… May Nagato be right in the end and there really is no way to break this curse… Sasuke is lost…

Kakashi: Jo Naruto, calm down. Are you already giving up? This doesn’t sound like the number one surprising and most hyperactive Ninja of Konoha I know. You went through much more and never gave up.

Read other predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

Naruto: …

Naruto: Your right sensei, I will wait until the meeting is over and then approach and ask him again. If we talk throughout I may be able to convince him somehow.

Kakashi: That’s the Naruto I know.

Tenzou: However, we left Konoha despite Danzous … our Hokages… order and the Raikage may bring up our meeting. Danzou definitely will not be amused to hear this and because we left against order we are renegades now.

Kakashi: You have a point Yamato but I wouldn’t be that assured that he will risk loosing even more support by declaring us as criminals. However, he certainly will do everything to gain the other Kages support to cement his position as the sixth Hokage. Especially he will try to score with the Sasuke issue because Tsunade made no move against him. Danzous first order as he got in charge was to kill him at sight and since he obviously is now in Akatsuki he will surely score.

Tenzou: Kakashi-sempai, this is what I say and I wish I could be as sure as you that Danzou won’t make a move against us before the voting.

Kakashi: The Kazekage may be deciding in this meeting since he was a Jinchuriki and you saved him Naruto.

Naruto: Gaara…

Read other predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

Back in the room silence lies in the air.

Mizukage: You’re telling us, the Uchiha survivor from back then joined Akatsuki, the exact same organization his brother, who killed the whole clan is in? He only survived because he was not present during the massacre. For a child like he was to learn that his elder brother killed his whole family sure must be a trauma. I just can’t see he would follow the same way as his brother after such an event. I rather would think he wants revenge.

Gaara: I know him and I’m sure he would never join Akatsuki willingly. He would give his live to protect his friends. I know Orochimaru wanted his body but his Soul wandering jutsu has some restriction and as we know he killed Orochimaru in one of his hideouts. I am certain Tsunade did not declare him as a criminal because she knew about this and ordered him to infiltrate Orochimaru and get rid of him. As an Uchiha we know how powerful he is. Because Orochimaru was in Akastuki for a little while it also was a chance to learn more about them and to damage them. It also allowed Sasuke to meet his brother and eventually kill him to get his revenge.

Raikage: Even if this very airy assumption is true he still took my brother to Akatsuki and therefore incriminates himself to be a true part of the organization. And as that he is a thread and must be erased with the rest of them.

Mizukage: This rather sounds to be a personal avenging mission than a move against Akatsuki…

Raikage: …

Tsuchikage: Nevertheless there is some truth behind this assumption, however we put this.

Gaara: I can’t deny you are right with this. However, we also must consider that Sasuke took out Orochimaru, a former member of Akatsuki, his older brother who was in Akatsuki and the Guy called Deidara who abducted me as the first Jinchuriki. I would say this was Tsunades way of dealing with the criminals of Konoha.

Danzou: … (If this continues that way my fine plan will be ruined, I must think of something fast.)

Read other predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

Raikage: Good that you agree now. So can we venture on the problem with Akatsuki and the newly joined Uchiha. Konohas hesitation caused him to come that far and it is offending to me and my country that now another brat from Konoha in company of Hatake Kakashi approached me before the meeting and begged me to forgive this Uchiha for joining Akatsuki and abducting my brother who coincidentally was the host of the eight tails.

Danzou: WHAT!!!? I strictly ordered no one leaves the village until this meeting is finished, especially not the nine tails host.

The other Kages: Nine tails?!

Gaara: Naruto?

Raikage: You say this brat was the Kyuubi … The Kyuubi host bowed down before me because of his friend who obviously is in Akatsuki, the same organization who hunts him …

Tsuchikage: Really…

Mizukage: Wow…

Danzou: I will punish them for this as soon as I return Raikage.

Gaara: I’m a friend of Naruto and until it is proofed Sasuke, an important person for my friend Naruto really works with Akatsuki and has no secret mission from Tsunade to annihilate them from the inner after getting rid of Orochimaru I won’t send Shinobi of our country after him. For this case it seems we have to wait until she awakes again.

Tsuchikage: If that was the case it is very risky.

Mizukage: To deal with such high skilled criminals risks sometimes cannot be avoided.

Gaara: I’m willing to share our information though. First of Akatsuki has some kind of mind controlling Jutsu of a high rank and one of our most trusted safe keeper who never ever, not even a little gave doubt about his loyalty. Because of this our defense got crushed and Akatsuki was allowed to invade. What I try to tell is each of our village is in danger to have a similar case.

Next thing about the jutsu they use. As you know I also was the host of Ichibi and was abducted by Akatsuki. Naruto and his Team were essential for my rescue and to keep our losses low. However, it took three days and three nights for the Akatsukis to extract the Ichibi and each host takes longer. To be able to extract them they must be alive and only die after it is completely extracted. Until someone else sacrifices his live on time the Jinchuuriki ends up dead. Raikage, I want to say that your brother still is alive if he got caught less than two weeks ago and Sasuke knows about this.

Read other predictions at http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

Raikage: Well, he indeed was caught in this time span.

Mizukage: I also believe in what the Kazekage says. Konoha was more peaceful than all other Shinobi countries since this system is on, whom I may add they created. Since that wars became much fewer despite them are the most powerful village of all as you all know. It was also the first Hokage who imprisoned the Tailed Demons and distributed them at first place among the country’s just to create some kind of power balance and allow peace.

Tsuchikage: Then don’t forget the Hyuuga incident. The Hyuugas are the top clan of Konoha besides Senju and Uchiha. Back then the Uchiha also were complete. If they had attack Kumogakure in order for revenge it would be crushed by now.

Raikage: …

Mizukage: What do you say Raikage?

Raikage: …

Tsuchikage: This solve the eight tale case, our first move will be to try retrieving him with what we know. This is for now the better way to deal with Akatsuki because it would weaken their might.

Back outside a strange deformed person is hiding in the shadows.

Unknown voice: Uchiha Sasuke, you are here because you want to kill the Hokage and I want to kill you to avenge Orochimaru…

Indoor again Sasuke listens attentive to the meeting.

Karin: Sasuke!

Sasuke: … What is it?

Karin: I notice seven unknown Chakra source surround our position in a pretty small radius. Two of them are way too big to be ignored…

Sasuke: That is non of our concern for now but observe them to be sure.

Karin: As you say.

End of issue, next week “Conclusion”