Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One Piece 574 Spoilers and Predictions



CLICK Images to Enlarge











---------------------------------------------------------------------------------













One Piece 574: “Portgas D. Ace, is dead”

Pirates: Ace is down!!!
The pirates seemed shocked, Whitebeard is pale, and doesn’t say a word.

Akainu: He’s still breathing?
Akainu tries to finish off Ace. Damn the bastard.
Jinbei cuts in between them, and is burned to crisp.
Jinbei: I’ve already thrown away my life!

Sengoku stops Garp.
Garp: You better hold me down, Sengoku!! If not… I may kill Sakazuki!!
Sengoku: you fool…!

Luffy: Ace!! You promised me you won’t die!!
Ace leans on Luffy,
Ace: Sorry, you couldn’t save me…

Marco is freed by Mr3, and Marco and Vista both attack Akainu.
Akainu: Haki users eh? Well that’s troublesome… give up on Fire-fist, he’s done with.
Marco can’t deny that claim, and regrets letting his guard down

Ace flashback, people are cursing Gold Roger and his blood.
people: The final words of son of Gold Roger better be “I’m sorry I was born at all”!

Ace: I didn’t want fame… I just wanted to know if it was ok for me to be born at all into this world…
Luffy: Ace!!
Ace: I’m sorry about **** (sorry, some name I haven’t seen before, don’t recall). If you weren’t there, I don’t think I would have wanted to live.
Ace: Oh yeah, if you see Dadan, ask him how he’s doing. Even a guy like him… I miss him now.
Ace: I can’t raise my voice anymore… Luffy, you tell everyone.
Pops…. everyone…. and Luffy…
Luffy: !!
Ace: Thank you for loving a do-no-gooder like me, a son of a demon like me…. thank you.

Whitebeard has tears in his eyes, remembering how he met Ace.
Ace falls to the ground, and the vivre card burns out.
Luffy: …..Ace?

Luffy cries with an expression never before seen in the manga.

Flashback to when they were little.
Ace: What are you crying for!!
Luffy: But Ace, I thought you died…
Ace: You idiot, how could I leave my own brother and die? I promise. I’ll never die.

Please submit your One Piece 574 Predictions to:


_____________________________________________________________

One Piece 573
CLICK Images to Enlarge