Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bleach 393 Spoilers and Predictions

Share your predictions, email at:
godrealmpain@ntlworld.com or naruto.addicts@gmail.com













___________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: AizenIsGod

(Shunsui, Shinji, Hitsugaya and Soifon fall from the sky)
Aizen: Pathetic...
Gin: (smiles)

Ichigo: (thinking) What the hell is happening? One second they're all charging towards Aizen, the next second they stab Hinamori... (shocked) Could it be? Could I already be under the spell of Kyoka Suigetsu? But that's impossible, I never looked at his zanpakutou, not even when I was fighting him so what coul...

Aizen: (looking at Ichigo) Confused?
(Ichigo trembles)
Aizen: Do not worry, You did not look at Kyoka Suigetsu, nor did I put you under Kyoka Suigetsu's spell in any way right now... But that's because I didn't need to. You've been under Kyoka Suigetsu's spell since before you were born, son of Ichiroku Aizen...
(everybody shocked)

Ichigo: (shocked and confused) Before I was born?.... Son of Ichiroku Aizen?.... Wha....
Aizen: (smiling) Did your father not tell you? About the noble Aizen family? About me? About him? About you?...
Ichigo: (thinking about Isshin) Could dad? but...

Aizen: (lifts his sword) Bakudo 100 - Tsuchi no Shini
(The surrounding environment dissolves into nothingness till only Aizen, Ichigo and Gin are left)
Ichigo: (thinking) My body... its not responding to me anymore... I cant even speak...

Aizen: Finally after all this wait, you are finally ready for the next and final step in my grand plan.
Ichigo: (surprised, cannot move his body)
Gin: (thinking) So he finally makes the move...

Aizen: Ichigo, you are the most important piece (in Aizen's plan). Therefore it is important that I teach you some history before we proceed... The history of the great Aizen family, the tale of Ichiroku Aizen, and also about the combined destiny of you and me...

Next Chapter:
Aizen explains the Aizen family history which divided into the Shiba and another noble family, about Ichiroku Aizen, about Kyoka Suigetsu's development, about Gin and his importance, and about Aizen and Ichigo's combined destinys and why the development of the Arrancars and Ichigo was crucial to Aizen's masterplan.
____________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Onayako

Bleach 393: Return to the Inferno

Fake Karakura Town:

Soifon, Kyoraku, Hirako and Hitsugaya has been cut by Aizen in an instant!!!!

Soifon: When...did....he.....???
Kyoraku: I'm fainting...Old man... What are you gonna do now??
Hitsugaya:....
Hirako: Damn you Aizen!

Ichigo takes a look around and thinks. "Everyone......What has just happened to them? I....don't want to belive it!!! They were the best fighters I've ever seen. Yet they were all... " Ichigo looks Aizen. "This is not the time for worrying. If I can't stop him now, everyone in Karakura Town will be slaughtered. My schoolmates, teachers, friends and my familiy.." Images of the all people dear to him are in his mind. And lastly her deceased mother with a beautiful smile. "I will not lose anyone who's dear to me again!!!"
Aizen: Now, now Ryoka-boy don't give me that look. Do you honestly think that you've finally made your resolve? Do you think you possess what it takes to cut me down?
Ichigo: We will stop you no matter what!
Hirako with his faint voice: Yes.....damn right we will!
Aizen: You all still think that you can stop me If you can put enough effort into it? But what you don't know is that, eversince I've gained shinigami powers and this zanpakuto, there is just no stopping me.

Ichigo takes his stance and he's ready to summon his hollow mask. "That is enough talk Aizen!!" Just when he was about to summon his mask, Captain Commander Yamamoto flash steps near Ichigo and stops him by holding his left arm.
Yamamoto: If you want to die like an ant, then go ahead and do it, Substitude Shinigami Kurosaki Ichigo!!
Ichigo: Old Man!!!
Gin: Things are getting interesting eh, Captain Aizen??
Aizen: Sooner or later we had to face him after all. I'm glad it is sooner.
Yamamoto: 1st. squad Vice Captain Chojiro Sasakibe, and 2nd squad Vice Captain Marechiyo Omaeda. Carry everyone to a safe distance.
Sasakibe: Yes, Genryusai-dono!
Omaeda: Heeee! Yes, Captain Commander!
Yamamoto: And lastly, Bakudo no 77: Tenteikuura
After casting the binding spell, while revealing his zanpakuto " Now listen well Kurosaki Ichigo!"
Ichigo thinking: What?! I can hear his voice in my mind without him speaking."
Yamamoto: You'll be my eyes from now on. And make sure you don't get in the way!

Captain Commender finally joins the fight!
The End
_____________________________________________________________
Bleach 392
CLICK Images to Enlarge














____________________________________________________________