Thursday, August 20, 2009

Numinous Predictions - Naruto 461 (Part 2)


NARUTO Spoilers and Manga (by: Naruto Addict) is the only weblog given consent by Numinous to re-post all his writings and predictions.

Status: PREDICTION
by: Numinous

461: The Devil’s Bargain
Also read his Naruto 462 Prediction: You're Not Alone

(Sasuke Scene)
Raikage: Now you’ll enter a new world of pain! (starts charging towards Sasuke)
Sasuke: (thinking) He uses Raiton… my new jutsu will be powerless against him.
Raikage: Suck this, punk! (Sasuke evades his lightning-powered fist, but the bolts strike him in the right shoulder)
Sasuke: Gaahhh!
Raikage: Screaming already?! I haven’t started yet! I wonder how you defeated my brother, but get one thing in your head, I’m not my brother!

(Taka Scene)
Suigetsu: His brother? Is he…?
Karin: He must be the Eight-Tails Jinchuuriki’s brother.
Suigetsu: But we didn’t capture him, he got away!
Juugo: Try telling that to him. Most certainly you’ll get your skull crushed.
Suigetsu: Yikes!
Karin: Two forces are coming… they must be his guardians! Prepare yourselves!

more spoilers and predictions at: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

(Sasuke Scene)
Sasuke: (thinking) He’s fast and furious… I can’t afford to let him get close to me. I only got my Katon and Sharingan against him.
Raikage: You think too much! (charges another lightning fist)
Sasuke: Katon: Great Fireball Technique! (the fireball rolls in Raikage’s direction, but he easily evades)
Raikage: That’s all you got?!
Sasuke: Katon: Phoenix Immortal Fire Techinique! (multiple fireballs fly towards the Raikage, but he evades)
Raikage: You’re pitiful! (shuriken come out of the fireballs and almost reach the Raikage, but he crushed them with his fists) That’s not enough! Fly, bug, fly! (strikes Sasuke in the belly, sending him flying to the nearest wall, creating a cloud of dust) That’s how I like my bugs, smooched in the wall! (the dust cloud starts to disappear, revealing a bloody Sasuke stuck in the wall.) Uh? (A close up shows Sasuke’s eyes, revealing the Mangekyo Sharingan)

(Naruto Scene)
Madara: Uchiha Sasuke… he’s just a little boy that was caught in the middle of shady schemes. Little, petty schemes that started long ago, even before Konohagakure existed…
Naruto: Spare me the history lesson! Tell what you’re going to do with him, now!
Madara: Don’t be so rude, Naruto. It’s better for you to listen to the whole story to understand him.
Naruto: (staring at Madara)…
Madara: Where was I… oh, right, when the world was in a continuous war between clans that were hired by the battling countries. The Senju and the Uchiha clans stood up the most, therefore they were who fought the most. I did things in order to gain power against the Senju that many would see with grudge… I killed my friend to achieve the Mangekyo Sharingan, and my brother sacrificed himself to give his eyes to me, to make my Mangekyo everlasting…
Kakashi: You’re sick…
Madara: But I felt that was in vain when the Senju asked for truce with the Uchiha, and they agreed. Shortly after that, a pact was made with the Fire Country for help and Konohagakure was born. The selection for the First Hokage was quite unanimous, electing Hashirama, and with that the Uchiha were losing their power. I wanted to restore it, but the clan turned their back on me.
Naruto: You just wanted the cycle of hatred to continue! The clan was wiser than you!
Madara: Shut up and listen! I left the village, but the anger was burning inside me, so I challenged Hashirama in the now called Valley of the End… and lost.
Naruto: But what does anything to do with Sasuke?
Madara: Patience. Tobirama, worried that the Uchiha would rebel, gave to the clan the control of Konoha’s Military Police, but that was just an excuse to keep away the Uchiha from governation, with heavy surveillance. And then, the incident with the Kyuubi happened.
Naruto: Incident? You were behind the Kyuubi’s attack! Because of you, many people died, including my father while sealing it inside me, you bastard! How you dare to call it an incident?!
Madara: Oh my, it seems my mask has fallen. (claps his hands) Bravo, Naruto, bravo!
Naruto: Hypocrite! When I get you…!
Yamato: Please, Naruto, calm down.
Naruto: Grrr….
Kakashi: You arranged the Uchiha genocide!
Madara: Correct. I wanted them to pay for turning their backs on me, so I made the whole village suspicious of the Uchiha, since they were the only clan capable of controlling Bijuu. Hiruzen plead to not take action on the Uchiha, but the elders and Danzou didn’t care.
Naruto: Danzou… again, uh?!
Madara: But their suspicions about Uchiha clan’s rebellion were true, they were preparing a coup d’état to take over the village. That’s when Uchiha Itachi enters, as a double agent.
Kakashi: So that’s why Itachi murdered the Uchiha clan. For Konoha’s stability.
Naruto: So Sasuke didn’t stop when he killed Itachi because of that… he wants to kill Danzou and the elders!

more spoilers and predictions at: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

Madara: As we speak, he’s in the Kage’s Summit, trying to kill Danzou.
Naruto: We got to go there! We got to stop him!
Madara: And that’s the main reason I came to you. Leave Sasuke to me.
Naruto: No chance in hell! What do you want from him anyway?!
Madara: His path of revenge.
Naruto: Uh?
Madara: Sasuke will try to kill Danzou, but as astonishing as his powers may be, he’s not enough against five Kages, their guards and the Land of Iron. He’ll be captured, and that’s when he’ll crave for more power. I’ll give him that power, in the form of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.
Naruto: But why?
Madara: You activate the Sharingan in a distress situation. You gain Mangekyo Sharingan when you break a strong bond by death. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan is obtained by transplanting one Mangekyo Sharingan into another. Tsuki no Me*Sharingan, the ultimate form of the Sharingan, will be only achievable by fusing two Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan together.
Kakashi: Tsuki no Me?
Madara: See, what you wrongly call “time/space jutsu”, it’s just space continuum bending jutsu that the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan grants. I can only manipulate the fabrics of space, allowing me to phase in and out the entire body or just parts of it. My goal is to gain access to a time continuum bending jutsu, and the only way is to use Sasuke and his eyes.
Naruto: You’re using Sasuke as an eye container?! You bastard, why are you doing this, why?!
Madara: To change the timeline of events, of course! If I return to the past and kill Hashirama before the truce between Senju and the Uchiha, I’ll be the First Hokage and I will the show the world the power of Uchiha!
Naruto: (starts to gather Kyuubi’s Chakra) You…!!! I’ll tear you apart!
Kakashi: You must be out of your mind to get away with that, Madara
Madara: But, Naruto, you’d gain the most benefit from the timeline change.
Naruto: What?!
Madara: If I alter the timeline, the Uchiha wouldn’t be murdered, so Sasuke wouldn’t begin his path of revenge. Danzou would be neutralized, so his deal with Hanzou wouldn’t exist and Nagato wouldn’t destroy Konoha and kill Jiraiya. And most important for you, I wouldn’t need to let loose the Kyuubi, therefore your father would still be alive. You’d live happily with your parents, without the Kyuubi sealed inside you and without the resentment of the rest of the village. (Naruto imagines himself as a laughing little child, piggyback riding a smiling Minato, while Kushina is by their side, hiding her face with a fan) Isn’t that your deepest desire, to live in a world where you weren’t the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki?!
Kakashi: Don’t listen to him, Naruto!
Naruto: (closes his eyes, sheds a tear) I… I…

* Eye of the Moon

Next Chapter: You’re Not Alone!

NARUTO Artbook & Calendar 2009
CLICK Images: 106 Colored Pages
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kakashi 's Face Revealed!!
Click Image to Read Full Manga
CLICK Images to Read Full Fan-Fic

Sasu-Saku and Naru-Hina