Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Special One Prediction - Naruto 452

NARUTO Spoilers and Manga (by: Naruto Addict) is the only weblog given consent by The Special One to re-post all his writings and predictions.

Chapter 452: Danzou Approves the Hit on Sasuke
by: The Special One

"No. As long as there is still breath in this body, none of this will go down," yelled Naruto. "I understand, but this is the Hokage. Perhaps Sasuke really did get into a bind," said Kiba

"Let's first find out what's going on before panacking and making rash decisions. Still, I can't believe a man like that has actually become the Hokage. This changes things drastically," said Kakashi.

Read other predictions are http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

"I'm with Kakashi on this one. Although, I can also sympathize with Naruto, its Sasuke afterall, and Tsunade has warned me about Danzou. He has a cold militaristic philosphy. Instead of settling matters with treaties and negotions; he prefers wet work ops and the preservation of a strong and feared government," said Sakura.

"Yeah, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. He leads a sub organization within Anbu, called Root. Its main purpose is to create shinobi without human emotions," said Kakashi.

"So Sai was," said Naruto.

"Exactly," said Kakashi.

"What, how is such a thing legal in Konoha," asked Kiba. "Its not. But who would oppose him? He believes that the cause of Konoha's failures is because the 3rd Hokage's teachings placed too much meaning on feelings. And when emotions get in the way, missions are compromised. And based off the current cirumstances, who would blame Danzou for sticking to his route," said Kakashi.

"But, that can't be how villages should operate. There should be an idea of understanding. Village systems would be competeing for survival. And the strongest one will have the others kneeling at their feet. That's the same ideal that led to Pain's creation," said Naruto.

(Everyone is surprized by Naruto's intuition.)

"Hmm. Naruto certainly has a point, but people who where born in war like environments managed to survive by clinging on to those old ideals. That's the only way they see it, any other way would be foolish and sentimental. Add sadly, those kind of people are the ones that are in control of our government," said Kakashi.

(Kakashi pictures the 3 elders and the council Leaders.)

Read other predictions are http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

(Outside. The crowd gathers around Danzou and his Anbu supporters. In the midst of it all, people are shockedabout Danzou's rise to Hokage. People question Sasuke's morale. Soon afterwards Team 7 makes its way to the crowd. Danzou begins his speech.)

"Citizens, fear not, Konoha's future is in capable hands. I, Danzou, the Founder of the Root Division of Anbu, will ensure that nothing like this will ever happen to this village again. Within the past two decades alone, this village has been placed under unrequired fire. Why is that? It was because the Hokages before failed to eliminate
threats as soon as they arised.

They let personal and cultural barriers get in the way of perserving the way of the shinobi. Orochimaru was given time to escape, because he was Sarutobi's student. That cost the village. And this instance here, the Akatuski leader was Jiraiya's own student, and look at what happened. But no more. Under my watch all threats will be elminated. All suspensions will be taken care of. That is why I have agreed to assist the Raikage in the assination of Sasuke, something Tsunade would of never agreed to.

Sasuke, who has left the village without proper orders and without specifiying length of stay, has been marked as a missing-nin. In his traveles he is now in support of the terrorist group known as Akatuski. And has infiltrated THe Cloud and has captured Raikage's brother, a Jinchuuriki.

Konoha is to be on high alert. All abled shinobi will guard this village, because who is to say, he won't go after Naruto? Uzumaki Naruto will hereby be reolcated until the Akatuski matter is settled, which would be explained in depth during the upcoming Kage Summit issued by Raikage. We can't risk such an overwhelming power being turned against us. That is all," said Danzou.

(Everyone is in uproar.)

"This look bad for you Naruto," said Kiba. "No way. There's no way a jerk like that is going make me sit here and let them kill Sasuke. Nor will I sit around and do nothing while Akatuski plots their next move," said Naruto. "What do you suppose you do. I don't like Danzou either, but he and the Raikage wouldn't lie about something this drastic. Still, I don't agree with him isolating you from everyone. You are one of shinobi that protect this village," said Sakura.

"Damn it. If Tsunade was wake, none of this would of happened," said Shizune.

"This was exactly what I feared from the beginning. Naruto is not some tool to be locked away," said Shikaku.

"I can't believe it. I won't believe Sasuke to be aiding Akatuski. I can't believe that he'd send someone like me into Akatuski's hands. I won't believe it," yelled Naruto.

(Danzou secretly walks by.)

"Oh? Why wouldn't he," smiled Danzou. (Naruto grabs Danzou's collar.) "What do you know about Sasuke? Nothing. I know all about your exploits. Pain told me. I'm not going to sit here and-," said Naruto before getting cut off.
(He is immediately surronded by Anbu.)

"Unhand the Hokage at once," said Anbu 1. "Uzumaki Naruto, please," said Anbu 2. (Kakashi rushes in and removes Naruto from Danzou.) "What's gotten into you Naruto?
I know your heart is in the right place and you want your freedom. But this is hardly the way to settle things," said Kakashi.

"I forgive him. He is but a child afterall. But know this Uzumaki. Sasuke is no longer pure as he was. The slightest influence could paint him into a completely different picture. The old friend that you use to know, is gone. Forget everything you thought and knew about Sasuke. That is all. I hope you've come to your senses," said Danzou.

(Naruto closes his eyes. And reflects back on what Itachi told him.)

"Sasuke. You couldn't really do something like this," said Naruto.

(Flash back of Itachi and Naruto's conversation.)

"You said you want to bring Sasuke back, don't you? But what if he doesn't want to go.
But what if its the opposite? You said you thought of Sasuke as a brother. Well, I'm asking you what you'd do if Sasuker were to attack Konoha," said Itachi.

"What? Why would Sasuke? He'd never do that," exclaimed Naruto.

"Sasuke is still pure. He could be colored easily by anything. If that should happen, would you be able to stop him. Even if it meant killing him? Could you weigh Sasuke's life against Konoha," said Itachi.

"I'd protect Konoha! And find a way to stop Sasuke without killing him. I won't bend my words. That is what being a ninja means to me," said Naruto.

"I've given you some of my power. I hope the day comes when you never have to use it," said Itachi.

Read other predictions are http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

(Back to the present.)

"Sasuke. What have you gotten yourself into? DANZOU," yelled Naruto. (He turns around.)

"What is it, boy," asked Danzou. "Leave Sasuke to me. I'll stop Sasuke with my own hands. Please don't involve the other villages. I don't really care for your methods. But if Sasuke is such a threat, then let me take care of him. I'm the only one who knows him best. I'm the only one who knows how he feels. Please, I'm begging you. Give me the order, and I'll stop Sasuke for everyone. If I fail, you can lock me up afterwards," said Naruto.

"Nnn. Naruto," mumbled Sakura. (Everyone is astoned by Naruto's reaction.) "Are you sure about this Naruto," asked Kiba.

"Facing Pain must have changed him. This is not the same Naruto we were use to," said Kakashi.

"Hmm," Danzou thinks on it.

"Danzou my lord. He did defeat the Akatuski leader. Perhaps its not out of the question," said Anbu 1.

"He is no longer a child. Perhaps you should allow it," said Anbu 2. "He gets this one chance. If he screws up, I'll see to it that he never steps foot ouside Konoha again," said Danzou.

Next Chapter: Danzou's Permission