Saturday, June 13, 2009

ShiverX Prediction - Naruto 452

NARUTO Spoilers and Manga (by: Naruto Addict) is the only weblog given consent by ShiverX, to re-post his writings and predictions.

Naruto Shippuuden 452 Prediction: Re-Grouping
by: ShiverX

"Naruto stands stunned by Kiba's announcement"
Sakura: - What? But Tsunade is the Hokage!...
Kakashi: - This is bad news, I suspect it won't end here.
Naruto: He can't do that! They can't replace Tsunade like that!
Kakashi: I'm afraid they can, if they see it necessary. Danzo must have planned this.

"Kakashi watches Naruto, who turns his head down in thought"

Naruto: - I...
Naruto thinks to himself: Just when I have the means to bring him back.. Just when I finally understand..

"Naruto looks up at Kakashi. Kakashi looks back"

Naruto in a calm voice: - I won't allow it.
Kakashi: - You are in no state to tackle the village Naruto. Danzo is a hard opponent, you can't face him in battle like your previous foes. He has been planning this for a long time.
Sakura: - ......

"Naruto thinks for a moment, flashbacks on his speech with pain, his promises."
"Naruto looks up again and smiles, although you see he is tired."

Naruto: - I know of Danzo. I know he have been wanting to be Hokage for a long time. I know he have done bad things to get the seat to. The decision to name Sasuke a missing nin is another bad choice of his. I won't allow it. There is to much at stake, to much to repay for him to ruin it all now. I will talk to him.

"Kakashi looks at Naruto, "what did Naruto mean by that?""

"Naruto smiles again, Sakura and Kakashi is not smiling"

Kakashi; - You won't be able to talk sense into Danzo Naruto. I know him, he is a ruthless military leader. He is most likely prepared for everything we can say, as I said he has been planning this for a long time.
Sakura: - Then what? Should we just allow him to place Sasuke as a missing Nin?
Kakashi: - No, but we must be tactful about this. If Danzo was named the Hokage we must play by the rules to try to stop him. We must put our hope in the village, and in Tsunade's powers.

"Naruto thinks back to what Danzo did to Pain"

Naruto wispers: - He must not be allowed to be Hokage.

Switch scene to Sasuke:
---------------------------------
"Sasuke and team falcon is jumping and moving at a medium pace towards Konoha.
They stop for the evening to put up camp"
Sasuke: - It will take us some time to get to Konoha, try to be ready. We must have our strength for the encounter.
Jugo: - Do you have a plan for getting into the village?
Sasuke: I have a plan, we will be helped.

"Team falcon looks with suprise at sasukes statement"


Switch scene to Hinata:
---------------------------------
"Most Konoha ninjas Hinatas age is gathered around."

Shikamaru: - We have all heard the news.. I sent Kiba to inform Naruto. Things are getting out of hand.
Lee: - We can't allow this! It's not right. We all want Sasuke to come back and Naruto just saved us, he can't be happy.
Shino: - What we think is irrelevant. How we act is more important.

"Hinata watches her friends argue"

Hinata: - Let's nominate Naruto as Hokage!

"They all stop arguing and look at her"

Lee: - Do you think we could do that?
Shikamaru: - I't might be to late for that....But we can try. And whatever happens I will support Naruto in this. Call the others, we need to regroup.

"They all agree"



Switch scene to Naruto:
---------------------------------

Naruto: - Kakashi...I have a plan. Please Sakura, could you arrange to transfer Tsunade. I fear for her life.

"Sakura looks a bit panicked"

Sakura: - Where would we go?

"Naruto smiles again to calm her down"

Naruto: Well, to mount Myouboku of-course.
Sakura: - Mount Myouboku?
Naruto: Yes, we will reverse summon you there. I hope you can help Tsunade at that location.
Sakura: - .....

"Naruto puts a hand on her shoulders"

Naruto: - You are the best Medical Ninja there is Sakura. I know you can do it.

"Sakura looks suspicious on Naruto"

Sakura: - What is your plan?

"Naruto looks straight into Sakuras eyes with a striking determination, posing a devious smile"

Naruto: - I'm going to play the fox!

"Kakashi and Sakura has a look of surprise"

What does this mean? Will Naruto go into fox-mode?

Next chapter:
The Fox and Danzo!