Sunday, August 22, 2010

One Piece Discussion

Man this follow up on the others is starting to dull the story, but then I guess you can't make a good story without making it rather dull at some parts. I just hope we don't have much more to wait for because we already strayed from the main story as it is. Now it is nothing but showing each characters resolve to get stronger and hopefully that is done and they will reunite shortly. One thing that makes me think is "What would Ussop look like all buff, macho, and strong image wise. And then running at the first sign of danger"(I mean seriously, that fat has to go somewhere) Answer: MORE COMEDY

Robin story however looks far from over, but she might get or learn something interesting from Dragon, and Dragon may also contribuite to helping Luffy through Robin.

Either way not a whole lot to talk about, but definitly some fun things to think about.

Please post your opinions and I will try my best to get them all put up, if you have a prediction or something you would like to have on the main page just e-mail it to me at shadoweye12@hotmail.com.