Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One Piece 583 Questions/Predictions by Jesse

Is there a chance that Luffy will undergo some kind of training from Jimbei? Luffy is destined to take it to a new level (like all his archtype characters are), and I feel it is through learning to control his enormous/latent Haki. I believe that Jimbei is the catylst for that. However, he is going to walk a brief path down the Darkside ...i.e revenge (Akinu Beware!!!) WTF is Luffy's crew!!? Could Nico Robin and Crocodile connect romanitcally?...Assuming Crocodile has become an ally. Crocodile is a Awesome character (reminds me of Vegeta). Where does Garp go from here? Some Corrupt factor of the Marines make him and Sengoku seriously question their beliefs...I anticipate he joins Luffy. Who is higher up than Sengoku? "The Dragon" will make an appearance at some point in the near future...my opinion.