Sunday, September 20, 2009

Numinous Prediction - Naruto 467

It has come to our attention that some weblogs are using same blog title “NARUTO Manga and Spoilers” and same nick, “Naruto Addict". We are not in anyway connected with them (except RSS feed)
_____________________________________________________________
NARUTO Manga and Spoilers (by: Naruto Addict) is the only weblog given consent by Numinous to re-post all his writings and predictions.

Naruto 467:Challenge
by: Numinous

Also read previous prediction:
Naruto 465: Pride
Naruto 466: Hide and Seek
Naruto 467: Challenge

(Madara Scene)

Madara: (thinking) So Naruto has arrived. Good.

(Taka Scene)
Suigetsu: Who’s that guy?!
Karin: (thinking) His chakra… is like that Jinchuuriki! So intense…
Juugo: He must be Naruto…

Suigetsu: What, the guy who defeated Pain? No wonder he destroyed Susano’o so easily!
Karin: And his chakra is just extraordinaire!
Juugo: I wonder… what he’ll do with Sasuke…

(Shii Scene)
Shii: (thinking) What is this chakra?! Is like Kirabi, but it’s not his… the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki? I must haste, hold on, Raikage-sama!

(Summit Scene)
Fuu: Danzou-sama, Naruto has arrived.
Danzou: (thinking) So Sai has betrayed me… no matter, I’ll dispose of him later.

Ao: So you know who’ s chakra is this? You mind to tell us who he is?
Danzou: Uzumaki Naruto, the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki.

Mizukage: He’s here, with an Akatsuki on the loose?
Danzou: I left instructions in Konoha to not let him leave the village…

Tsuchikage: It seems that even your village doesn’t go with your face, Hokage.
Danzou: Mind your tongue, Tsuchikage!
Tsuchikage: Oh, poor fragile Hokage, don’t tell him the truth or he might break like a glass!
Mifune: Please, Tsuchikage, we’re not here for provocations.
Tsuchikage: Hmpff…

http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com
(Naruto & Sasuke Scene)
Raikage: (thinking) He’s that brat from earlier… (talking) Hey, that Uchiha is mine! (Gaara’s sand grabs the Raikage’s arm) What the hell?
Gaara: Let Naruto with him, please.
Raikage: Grr… fine. But if doesn’t do anything, I’m going!

Naruto: (holding Sasuke by the cloak’s collar, with tears on his eyes) What the hell are you doing, Sasuke?!
Sasuke: Getting… my revenge…

Naruto: Aren’t you tired of revenge, Sasuke? You killed your brother, wasn’t that enough?! Why don’t you stop, Sasuke, why?!

Sasuke: You still don’t get it… do you?!
Naruto: Of course I don’t! I don’t understand you anymore!

Sasuke: That’s because you don’t know what I know! You can’t imagine what I’m feeling now, to know your whole life was a lie!

Naruto: (punches Sasuke) Do you even consider the pain I went through in my childhood? I know well your pain, so don’t say I don’t know! But your hatred will solve nothing!

Sasuke: You’re so naïve to think like that…

Naruto: I don’t care if I’m naïve or not, I just know revenge isn’t the answer! Revenge was what made Itachi murder the Uchiha clan, revenge was what made Nagato destroy Konoha!

Sasuke: Konoha was destroyed?! So I don’t need to destroy it anymore…

Naruto: (punches Sasuke again) Do you even listen to yourself anymore?! Why do you want your hometown ruined so badly?

Sasuke: All of them must pay for what they did to the Uchiha clan! Specially the elders and Danzou!

Naruto: Danzou… he might have ordered the Uchiha genocide and set Nagato and you on the path of revenge, but revenge is not the answer!

Sasuke: And let him walk free, after he blamed the Uchiha for the Kyuubi’s attack?!
Naruto: Uh? But it was…
Madara: (appears in a vortex) Enough with the talk! The time for the challenge hasn’t come!

Naruto: YOU!!!
Raikage: Who’s that guy?
Gaara: Beats me…

Sasuke: Leave me alone, Madara, I got this covered!
Raikage: Madara? Uchiha Madara?!
Gaara: This is bad! (Gaara’s sand rushes towards Madara)

Madara: Enough is enough! (sends a blast to Naruto, who defends with his arms, leaving Sasuke’s collar; grabs Sasuke) I’ll take this… yoink! (disappears in a vortex, before Gaara’s sand reaches him)

Naruto: (opens his arms, seeing that Sasuke’s gone) SASUKE!!!

(Kirabi Scene)
http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

(Walking in the forest)
Kirabi: Oh yeah, oh yo, Kirabi da master is goin’ to Konoha to master some Uchiha butt, oh yeah, oh yo!!!

Hachibi: (in Kirabi’s mind) You still suck at rapping.
Kirabi: Oh, chill up, Bully, don’t get so cranky!

Hachibi: Why do I even bother… so, you still think that Sharingan guy is in Konoha?
Kirabi: Oh yeah!

Hachibi: But he’s an Akatsuki, don’t you think he’s somewhere else than Konoha?
Kirabi: Geez, way to ruin the mood, Bull! Can’t I do some sightseeing? Besides, the dudes in Konoha must know about that Sharingan dude.

Hachibi: If you say so…

(Kisame Scene)

(Kisame is seated on a rock; Dark Zetsu appears)
Dark Zetsu: Didn’t found the Hachibi’s Jinchuuriki yet?

Kisame: I found him, but the problem is that he’ s headed to Konoha, and I’m not in the mood to pick a fight with them, specially that Maito Gai, he’s such a pain in the ass…

Dark Zetsu: Still sore about last time? (Kisame stares at him coldly) Err… so what you’ll do about the Jinchuuriki?

Kisame: I’ll just wait for him to leave Konoha, and then he’ll taste my Samehada!

(Anko Scene)
http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com

(Anko’s jumping through the trees)

Anko: (thinking) The last information says he’s moving north… what is Kabuto up to? Wait… someone’s here! (searches her pouch and throws a kunai with a paper bomb attached, that explodes in the nearest tree; talking) Show yourself, rat!

Terai: (reveals himself, with his white cloak and ANBU mask) Impressive, nothing short of Orochimaru’s student…

Anko: (thinking) An ANBU? (talking) What business has ANBU with me?

Terai: I don’t represent the ANBU, I’m here in Danzou-sama’s behalf. His orders for you are to give all the data gathered about Kabuto to me and to withdraw immediately from this mission.

Anko: Too bad I don’t work for Danzou, I only answer to the Hokage, Tsunade-sama!
Terai: Danzou-sama is the appointed Sixth Hokage, you have to work for him.

Anko: What?! Is this a charade? No way Danzou is the Hokage!
Terai: Now do as I ordered.

Anko: (grabs a kunai from her pouch and licks it) And if I say no?!
Terai: Danzou-sama didn’t say you had to be alive to give the data…

Next Chapter: The Inconvenient Truth


Also read previous prediction:
Naruto 465: Pride
Naruto 466: Hide and Seek
Naruto 467: Challenge

CLICK Image to Read
Full FanFic Manga


Kakashi 's Face Revealed!!
Click Image to Read Full Manga


CLICK Images to Read Full Fan-Fic

Sasu-Saku and Naru-Hina